What is a Micromouse?
A Micromouse is a small autonomous vehicle that is able to navigate its way through an unknown maze. The robot is self contained and battery operated and incorporates many aspects of electrical and computer engineering
Meet the team!
Our Micromouse team is made up of 7 Northeastern undergraduate electrical and computer engineers.
- Matthew Murphy - Bachelors of Computer Science and Computer Engineering Class of 2018
- Sourabh Marathe - Bachelors of Computer Engineering Class of 2018
- Billy Kalfus - Bachelors of Computer Engineering and Physics Class of 2020
- Justin Xia - Bachelors of Computer Engineering Class of 2020
- Kenneth Afriyie - Bachelors of Computer Engineering Class of 2020
- Noah Lichtenstein - Bachelors of Computer Engineering Class of 2020
We would like to thank our generous sponsor!
Our robot is comprised of a 3D printed chassis and a PCB. Our PCB was fabricated by Custom Circuit Boards.
We are really happy with the quality, cost and turnaround time and highly recommend them to anyone interested!